20 czerwca 2018 05:33:47

Diagnosing Additional Issues

• Wysłany: one year ago
Running Nop 3.8 with eBay plugin trial, using a production (not Sandbox) key.
Errors below -

PayPal added as a payment method because you have set your preference to offer PayPal on all listings. (this one didnt seem like an error, just an alert)

A return policy must be specified. (A return policy has been specified in both the plugin settings and the store settings)

Condition is not applicable for this category. The condition value submitted has been dropped. (this one didnt seem like an error, just an alert)

At least one valid shipping service must be specified. (I have two valid shipping services specified)

The only other thing I noticed that was odd is that in the PDF instruction for the plugin it mentions in step H ship to locations - but my plugin only has a menu option for shipping method not mentioning where I am willing to ship to.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated!
Hello Dianna,

Have you set up return policy and shipping service at the plugin and on your eBay account?

PayPal is just only alert/information, according to your eBay account settings.

At the PDF is instruction, including also older versions. At older versions the was such a tab like Shipping to locations.
I have - and I have screen shots attached if they can help!

[u][/u]http://www.thesushio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Shipping.jpg
Have you got sandbox checked? And which token you are using? Production or sandbox?
I do not have Sandbox checked - and am using a Production eBay key.  I have a check box also in the seller profiles and profile name fields filled out as well.  
I will set up test environment. Can you send us ticket, I will send data to login. We will be able to check what is wrong and help you much faster than this way.
I'd like to follow up - any tips based on the ticket I submitted.  Other than the key issue - were there other settings I need to modify?