Największy zbiór rozszerzeń do nopCommerce

21 września 2017 01:28:20
3 months ago #115 Cytat
Hello again,

We purchased this Dashboards plugin for Nop 3.7 and I have a few questions.

1) On our staging website, we have 48907 orders in nop. The Dashboard table, even when set to 1/1/2015 as the start date and everything set to show "All", is only showing 3 recent orders. Does it pull from the entire database or only new orders?

2) On admin product pages, the Dashboard tab is often getting an error when trying to load the data
(Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.)

3) There are also many warnings in the log about missing Resource strings (i.e. Resource string (admin.dashboard.condition.startdate.hint) is not found. Language ID = 1  ) Should those have all been added?

I appreciate the help!
2 months ago #116 Cytat
Hello Christopher,

1. Where this issue occur? At /admin page? Or report page?
2. That is SQL timeout, due to large portion of information. You need to extend timeout of your sql.
3. All missing resources you may add to your language. Seems we forgot to add some to installation.
Regards,
Tomasz
nop4you team
2 months ago #117 Cytat
1)This is occurring at the following URL
/Admin/Plugins/Dashboard/DashboardMenu/Table

I am trying to pull many past orders into a report but only few populate. I have no restrictions set.
2 months ago #118 Cytat
Hello Christopher,

Please check procedure at nop4you_dashboard_mtable and try it to run directly from your sql.
Regards,
Tomasz
nop4you team
2 months ago #119 Cytat
In regards to:
2. That is SQL timeout, due to large portion of information. You need to extend timeout of your sql.

Can the plugin be updated with  pagers with backed processing/loading for when large chunks of data are being queried? This seems to be a common practice that would be very beneficial. We currently aren't able to increase SQL timeouts on Azure.
2 months ago #120 Cytat
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for suggestion. I will add that to our roadmap.
Regards,
Tomasz
nop4you team