Największy zbiór rozszerzeń do nopCommerce

22 listopada 2017 14:24:47
one year ago #10 Cytat
The Fancy Product Designer 3.8 Plugin doesn't work with the "Brooklyn nopCommerce 3.8 plugin." First, the “FancyProductDesignerPicture” product attribute is visible on the product page. Second, an order was placed, using a fancy product, but the order did not save the fancy product. Everything works fine with the Default Clean theme, but it doesn’t work with the Brooklyn theme. Is there a fix for this?
one year ago #11 Cytat
I would suggest to contact with theme developers, cause Fancy Product Designer plugin is working properly on default clean theme. We will be able to help you with customization, but it would be paid support.
Regards,
Tomasz
nop4you team
3 months ago #126 Cytat
Hi Russel,

Just wanted to know if you had this issue of the plugin not working on the Brooklyn theme?

I seem to have the same problem on one of my sites using the same theme.  The product customization does not pull through on the order at all.

Regards
Lena
yesterday #164 Cytat
Thanks for sharing, I just like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here regularly. Custom essay writing service will give you opportunity to spend more free time with friends. Visit